A Weekend of Male Fellowship, Spiritual Exposure and Growth
Theme: Get Up, Get Serious and Get Busy, Part 2
· When – Weekend – August 5, 6 & 7 (Friday Evening – Sunday Morning).
· Where – White Oak Conference Center, White Oak South Carolina
· Cost Per Male - $110.00 for males 13 and older - $55.00 for youth 12 years and under. $55.00 (day student) $65.00 one night stay
· Length of Stay – Registration Friday will be from 1:30pm to 5:00pm Friday. Opening session will begin at 7:00pm Friday. Closing session will be Sunday at 9.00am.
· Cost Covers – All meals from Friday’s dinner to Sunday’s breakfast and hotel stay for Friday and Saturday nights.
· Registration: You may register w/ member churches or pay your appropriate fee online at www.muicm.org
· Fellowship - Ideal for father & son, grandfather & grandson, uncle & nephew, brotherhood ministries and mentoring young males.
· Day Student Special – We know that some will not be able to stay over night because of prior commitments – we are offering a one-half price fee $55 for the entire weekend (including all meals).
Spirit Fed Topics:
Youth Sessions - Who’s Your Hero? - The Tempter - Just Want to be Popular- Uniquely Me – Go for It!
Attire – Dress for everyone is casual (shirt and long or short pants)
· Anticipated Attendance – 175+ males
· Breakout Classrooms – Three Youth groups: 8 – 10, 11-13, 14-16, - 17 and up will be with adults.
· Teachers and Trainers – Pastors, associates and youth leaders from participating and guest churches
· Worship Services – Friday night will feature Guest Speaker Rev Andre T Melvin, Temple Zion Baptist Church, Columbia, SC. Our Facilitator for Adult Classes will be Rev Ricky Glenn, Mount Zion Baptist Church, Cayce, SC. Our Saturday Night Keynote Speaker will be Rev Nicky Wilson, Youth Adult Pastor, Brookland Baptist Church, West Columbia, SC.
· Available Activities on Friday and Saturday Evenings – basketball, softball, volleyball, horseshoes, ping-pong, touch football, board games, fishing, canoeing, swimming or just plain relaxation.
· Come join us to sharpen our Spiritual Awareness of Jesus Christ and increase our understanding of our role in Christ.